modern science, ancient wisdom, & a little woo
Welcome to the Helpful Hermit!
My name is Charlotte. I help women have more energy, less panic attacks, and conquer their anxiety and depression.
As a coach, herbalist, and nutrition expert, I work together with my clients to address the source of their pain. I create a care plan specifically tailored to YOU, (because life isn’t cookie-cutter).
We each have something unique to bring to the world. Don’t let your mental health get in the way.
Over the years, I really struggled with my mental and physical health. I was exhausted to say the least (read my story here).
When I finally took control of my life, I learned to look at the SOURCE of the issue, instead of covering it up with band-aid solutions.
Now I want to help YOU do the same thing.
Click the images below to see what I offer as a Holistic Wellness Coach, Clinical Herbalist, and Nutrition Expert:
My Coaching Style and Beliefs:
I have an intuitive, holistic, client-led approach. This means that while I have a structured plan for addressing mental health, we go at your own pace and start with what’s bothering you the most.
- Huge drastic changes all at once
- Scarcity mindset
- Changing yourself to be worthy
- Failure being a shameful thing
- Avoiding change because of discomfort
- The same plan I give to everyone else
- Fad diets or counting calories
- Unrealistic lifestyle suggestions that you don’t want to do
- Force-feeding you random herbs and making you work out a ton
- Small steps and attainable goals & systems
- Growth mindset
- Cultivating self-love
- Using failure as a launch forward and a learning tool
- Embracing that discomfort = growth
- A personalized plan for you
- Science-based nutrition recommendations
- S.M.A.R.T. systems that help you become who you want to be
- You only make the changes you’re comfortable with- it’s your health
Shifting our perspective to have a mind-body-spirit connection is paramount to true healing. Personally, I see “spirit” as one with nature, as we are all made of the same energy. Therefore, strengthening our relationship with herbs can support not only that spirit connection, but our mind and body as well.
These are handcrafted herbal products made with organic, sustainably harvested ingredients. All contain immense health benefits and were made for you in my cottage kitchen.
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness coaching is an agreement that takes place between a coach and a client. The client usually has physical or mental health issues they are wanting to overcome, or certain goals they want to achieve. The coach acts as a non-judgmental guide to shine light on various strategies, utilizing the client’s strengths and values to overcome obstacles and reach those goals. There is often a focus on holistic health and shifting into a growth mindset.
Where do you meet your clients?
I find that offering coaching sessions over the phone works best. Not only is it convenient for most people, but many feel more comfortable opening up in their own safe space. This also means that I can work with people long distance!